Experience a different kind of thrill suited for all ages by zipping over the powder on a snow raft towed by a snowmobile. Your snowmobile guide will expertly navigate through the winter scenes giving you a fun-filled and windy ride. Snow rafting tours are suitable for all ages and a safe way to create lasting memories in Niseko.
- Meeting Location: Resort Center Hanazono 308 (about 15 minutes drive from the hotel)
- Meeting Time: 15 minutes before the tour start time
- Bookings must be made at least 3 days in advance of the tour.
- Minimum age: 3 years old
- Maximum number of guests per tour:
Adult 4 : Kid 0
Adult 3 : Kid 2
Adult 2 : Kid 3
Adult 1 : Kid 4
Snow Rafting Tour
|Dates of Operation
|16th December 2023 to 7th April 2024
|09:00 | 10:00 | 11:00 | 12:00 | 13:00 | 14:00 | 15:00
|¥25,000 per boat
This service is exclusive to Setsu Niseko guests.
Guest under the influence of alcohol and pregnant guests may not participate in the activities.
Cancellation within the specific time frame before booking commencement will incur a cancellation fee as shown below:
- 4 to 15 days prior: 20% cancellation fee
- 4 days prior: 100% cancellation fee
- 4 days prior: Amendments to the start time or transferring the booking to another guest is not possible.
- Refunds will be applicable only in the event of illness or injury whereby the guest must present a valid medical certificate from a local hospital or local physiotherapist stating the guest was incapacitated prior to the tour date.
- In the case of a tour booked for more than one person, a refund or rescheduling will not be offered if one participant is ill or injured. A local medical certificate or local physiotherapist certificate for each person in the product would be required to receive a refund or rescheduling.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no-shows.
We strongly advise you to purchase travel insurance to cover any cancellation fees.
What should I wear for the tour?
- Helmet and goggles are mandatory
- Warm clothing such as ski wear
- Snow boots or rubber boots
- Gloves and neck warmers are recommended